Lavender & Geranium Essential Oils ~ Lavender and Geranium essential oils ~ fresh, floral (Feminine)
Eucalyptus & Peppermint Essential Oils ~ Refreshing and clean. Eucalyptus is minty & pine smelling combined Peppermint for an invigorating scent. (Unisex)
Coconut + Mango (Fragrance) ~ Tropical and fresh smelling Coconut and Mango! *please note, a small amount of phthalate-free fragrance is used in this scent.
Our skin is the largest living breathing organ on our bodies. About 60% of what we apply to our skin is absorbed and enters our body’s tissues. Directly underneath our arm pit area, there are many lymph nodes which are directly connected to our immune system.
Store-bought deodorants and antiperspirants (blocking the sweat glands) contain chemicals and unnatural additives, which is why chemicals are needed to block the body’s natural ability to sweat. The chemicals found in these products are:
· Aluminum – linked to cancer, dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease
· Phthalates – endocrine disruptors causing hormone imbalance and infertility
· Propylene Glycol – (antifreeze…Yes Antifreeze!) This is a common additive in personal care products which can cause immune-toxicity and allergies
· Formaldehyde – known carcinogen (used in deodorants to kill germs)
· Parabens – found in breast biopsy tissue in patients with diagnosed breast cancer.
· Antibacterial Substances – endocrine and immune system disruptors
Our Bodies are meant to sweat! This is how we naturally detox our bodies. Your sweat glands should never, ever be blocked. Soap Avenue Company’s Natural Deodorant with Probiotics is made with natural Arrowroot powder &, Kaolin Clay to help absorb some wetness.
It is recommended before you make the switch to organic deodorant to perform an armpit detoxification. This is completely vital for your body to be restored to its normal function. If you are a long-time antiperspirant user, you must perform one of the below mentioned detoxes to blow out your sweat glands. The sweat glands have been blocked by chemical agents for probably decades so this detox is absolutely necessary to start your natural switch.
Two different armpit detoxes for purchase: (optional)
- Equal parts (1/4 cup Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar & (1/4 cup) Distilled Water with 15-20 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil. Rub with a cotton ball in your armpit twice a day for up to 2 weeks. You may use Organic Deodorant while performing the detox. This version works well for extra sensitive skin.
- Bentonite Clay Detox – 1 tbsp. of Bentonite Clay, 1 tsp of Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, and 1-2 tsp of distilled water. Mix with a non-metal bowl and spoon. Apply paste to armpit area for 5-20 minutes. May cause some redness due to increased blood flow, this is normal. Wash off. Repeat for 1-2 weeks. If pain or irritation occurs discontinue immediately. Some people may be more sensitive to this detox version.