- This event has passed.
Forty Elephants ~ A Vintage & Handmade Market
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
10th Semi-Annual Forty Elephants Vintage & Handmade SPRING Market
Saturday, May 9, 2020 (the day before Mother’s Day)
10am to 4pm
Masonic Center 213 W. Chestnut St. Lancaster, PA 17603
Soap Avenue Co. will be at this Amazing Market again this year!!
That’s right – it’s our 10th season! We’ve come a long way, all because of people like you who shop our market!
100 vendors inside on two floors and outside in the parking lot! It’s the day before Mother’s Day, so we’ll have plenty of awesome gifts for Mom. Or bring her along and spend the day with her – the best gift of all! You’ll find clothing, jewelry, plush animals, bath & body, candles, pottery, paintings, bags, woodcraft, baby goods, assemblage & mixed media art, yarn, collage, upcycled fashion & decor, vintage clothing & jewelry, vintage household.
• 100 GOODIE BAGS filled with gifts from our vendors will be given away the morning of the show. (To be fair, we give one per family/household. We know everybody wants one, so we try to spread the love best we can.) Bonus: First person in line gets a $10 gift certificate good at any booth!
• FOOD TRUCKS in the parking lot.
• FREE ADMISSION. Everyone welcome. This is a safe space.
– on street (some free areas, some metered – look before you park) – in Water Street parking garage directly behind us
• HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE to both floors (elevator in lobby). One handicap parking space in the parking lot and more in parking garage.
- May 9
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Forty Elephants
- Masonic Center of Lancaster
213 W. Chestnut Street
Lancaster, PA 17603 + Google Map